Alaska 2-Port IEEE 1394 Firewire to PCMCIA Card
The Firewire IEEE 1394 CardBus Card provides Users with an easy way to connect to high-speed storage devices and digital video cameras at home and in the office. The CardBus Card lets you add IEEE 1394-enabled peripherals to any CardBus-equipped notebook computer. Update your PC Laptops / Notebook with the IEEE 1394 2 ports 32-bit Cardbus Interface with Power Management, With this addition to your system, you can take advantage of the latest high performance IEEE 1394 peripherals. Just insert the Firewire IEEE 1394 CardBus Card into a Type II or Type III PCMCIA CardBus slot and your notebook is ready to utilize the performance and speed of IEEE 1394 devices to exchange data quickly, up to 400Mbps with any FireWire device such as Digital Video, IEEE 1394 hard drives, DVD players, PC Camera, DV camcorder, DV recorder, Digital still cameras High speed HDD, CD ROM, DVD ROM, DVD RAM Digital TV, Set Top Box, Scanners and much more..
- Support PC, Notebook and MAC Powerbook G3 Series and Cardbus compatible.
- Fully supports provisions of IEEE1394-1995 for high performance serial bus and the P1394a standard.
- Both tree and bus topology supported.
- Supports up to 400Mbps transfer rate.
- 32-bit Cardbus and 33 MHz operation.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 1394 OHCI specifications v1.0 and v1.1.
- Hot plug, no need to turn off the system while adding or removing IEEE1394 devices.
- Supports up to 63 FireWire devices.
- Plug and Play support.
- 100/200/400Mbps data rate transfers supported.
- Complies with Standard for a IEEE-1394 High Performance Serial Bus
- Supports 33MHz operations.
- Supports serial bus data transfer rates up to 400Mbps.
- 15 pin Cardbus Header /w 2*6-pin IEEE 1394 connector.
- PTC recover fuse for reliable over-current protection.
- For PC Users: Windows?98/98SE/2000/ME/XP.
- For MAC Users: Mac OS 8.6 or Above.