Lexar Professional 4-Port USB 2.0 Stackable Hub, P/N: ACCS008-001
The 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub is specifically designed to ensure maximum data transfer and to fit perfectly under a stack of CompactFlash USB 2.0 Readers. The Hub comes with four specially designed USB 2.0 cables that easily connect your readers to the Hub and eliminates the spider web of cables typically associated with USB hub configurations.
The 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub used in conjunction with up to four CompactFlash USB 2.0 Readers supports Lexar’s exclusive ActiveMemory?(AMS) and LockTight?technologies that enhance the features in your digital cameras and media processing software. With AMS, important settings can be saved to the card to prevent reentering or retyping these settings each time. With LockTight, you can secure LockTight cards to prevent data from falling into unwanted hands.
- Fast data transfer takes full advantage of the read/write capabilities of your Lexar Professional CompactFlash USB 2.0 readers, speeding your workflow and saving you time and money
- Rugged black housing with textured rubber accents resists scratching and is more stable than any other USB hub.
- Stackable design connects up to four readers for simultaneous CF card downloads of large photo sessions.
- LED indicators that light up to make it easy to tell which of the readers in your stack is active.
- Supports new Lexar Active Memory and Locktight technologies.
- Lexar Professional 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- 1 meter standard A to mini 5-pin USB 2.0 cable
- Four 25-cm Standard A to B USB 2.0 cables
- Universal AC Adapter with USB plug
- EU, AU, UK adaptor plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- Bonus CD containing Image Rescue
- Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher
- One available USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive to install and use the extra bonus software